why i have to be like this ?

i'm not strong like before . now , if i had any problems my tears will fall down automatically . even the problem just a small problem .but why he still can't understand me ? why he can't take care of me ? he knows that i can't live without him . so , he take an advantage on that . do you think was i worth this mess ? if you do , congratulation ! you win !
i hope he can change because now he back to his old attitude. he forgot me . please love me more than you're friends . i prefer when you with me liked last time you always had a time for me . .
I miss our kissed and you tell me that loved me. I miss the time when we walked together he hold my hand and hug me :'( . My feelings have been blatantly disregarded .
I know you don’t think you did anything wrong, and that made it so much harder to forgive you. But that's okay, I forgive you, but I'll never forget the way you made me feel.
just telling me if you're not loving me anymore okayy !
I don't know how to express how much I miss you babe . I wish we still talked like we used to, I miss our meaningless conversations .

Lot of love :
Qiella

sorry guys , broken english . haha ! but if okay ryte ? at least i've tried to learned .

No comments:

Post a Comment